Successful completion of Program BG16RFOP002-2.083 - Voucher scheme for providing ICT services to SMEs
The BG16RFOP002-2.083 “Voucher scheme for the provision of information and communication technology services (ICT services) to micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)” program ended in the past 2021. DevScale was one of the approved providers of the program and implemented 10 vouchers of type 2 - vouchers for ICT services for digital marketing, process optimization and/or providing cyber and information security.
For the specific needs of our clients, we have developed and implemented ERP resource management systems in their industry. The successfully completed projects are in various areas of activity of the applicants, such as food production; production of leather goods; printing and reproduction of recorded media, research and development; production of stands for advertising exhibitions and events, etc.
In just half a year we have successfully completed 10 projects of:
- ERP system for resource management in the production and distribution of sandwiches;
- ERP system for management of travel licenses and airline tickets;
- Two ERP systems for resource management in the production of advertising stands for exhibitions and events;
- ERP system for management of subscription plans and payments for trainings and courses;
- Two ERP systems for resource management in printing houses;
- ERP system for resource management in the production of leather products;
More information about our projects can be found in the "Projects" section. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have a specific inquiry or questions, write to us here.