One of our recent successful projects is a talent recruitment platform. Our client is a large company operating in Germany. The platform is built entirely according to their requirements.
Some of the features of the platform are:
- manage the entire recruitment process - from accepting resumes to hiring/rejecting candidates.
- inform candidates of the date, time and place of their interview.
- you can distribute and ask different questionnaires to each of the candidates, according to the advertisement for which they are approved.
- it is possible to assign individual rights and roles to your colleagues, so they can be distinguished by the type of projects they work on and manage different elements.
The system can be used equally successfully by both small and large companies. The platform is online, so it is suitable for recruiting from different geographical points.
The advantages of the platform are:
- Easy information update.
- Easy to use and manage.
- Intuitive design.
- Flexible settings.
- Does not require high investment.
- Grows with your organization.
The roles in the platform are as follows:
- Talent - a candidate for a certain position
- Expert – the person who assesses the talent in %, representative of the recruiting agency.
- Admin - this is the recruiter
- Client - the companies looking for staff.
A special functionality enables automatic recommendation to a friend. Any registered talent can enter a friend's details and send an invitation to register on the platform. If the invitation is approved by the admin, the new user can start filling out their profile.